Come weekend and we crave for one thing particular and delicious. Especially throughout the night, we love hitting our favorite meals joint to fulfill our cravings to the core. Weekends are extra of cheat days the place we go on a bingeing spree. If you ask us, weekend binge is extra of a ritual for us. But given the present state of affairs, we choose to not step out of our homes. Instead, we put together all our favorite dishes at dwelling and indulge whereas watching some film or collection. Hence, now-a-days we’re in a continuing seek for distinctive and yummy recipes to make each weekend particular and entertaining.
During our search, we got here throughout one such that left us in awe. Which is why, we thought sharing it with you and make your weekend particular too. It is principally a rice dumpling (you can even name it rice katori due to its form), which when paired with spicy chutney, leaves a robust aftertaste in your palate. The better part is that this dumpling is made with zero drop of oil. You simply want some oil to grease the pans you might be steaming the dumplings in. The thought of no-oil snack has made you tremendous pleased, proper? Let’s check out the recipe.
How To Make No-Oil Rice Dumpling | Steamed Rice Katori Recipe.
Shared by meals vlogger Parul Jain on her YouTube channel ‘Cook With Parul’, this recipe contains water, salt, rice flour, cumin seeds, chopped onion and coriander leaves.
1. Heat a pan and add water to it.
2. Add some oil to it and let the water boil.
3. On low flame, add rice flour to it. Mix nicely to make delicate dough.
4. Take a plate and grease oil on it. Transfer the dough to the plate.
5. Add jeera, onion and coriander leaves to it. Mix gently into delicate dough.
6. Take small roundels and provides them bowl like form.
7. Now, take a steamer and grease some oil on it.
8. Add the katoris on it and steam for 15 minutes. That’s it.
Parul additionally shared the recipe of the spicy chutney to pair with these dumplings. Watch the entire recipe video right here:
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it when it comes to meals, individuals or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and film could make her day.