The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday launched social gathering’s manifesto in Chennai for the upcoming Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections 2021. Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and VK Singh launched the manifesto, which majorly centered on the farming sector.
The 25-page manifesto has been named “Tholainokku Pathram”. The manifesto has been ready by a 10-member committee headed by former social gathering nationwide secretary H Raja. In Tamil Nadu, the BJP in its detailed manifesto has promised that if the social gathering will get voted to energy, it’s going to create 50 lakh new job alternatives.
ABP Opinion Poll: Bad News For AIADMK-BJP Alliance In Tamil Nadu
BJP has additionally promised full prohibition within the state if it involves energy in alliance with AIADMK. The saffron social gathering introduced that alternate jobs might be supplied to TASMAC staff who will lose their jobs consequent of such motion (prohibition).
Highlights of BJP’s manifesto for Tamil Nadu Polls 2021-
- Free two-wheeler driving license might be given to women between 18 and 23 years of age.
- Students of eighth and ninth might be supplied free tablets.
- Separate agricultural price range might be ready.
- Direct house supply of all important commodities to all digital ration card holders.
- The authorities will create a multi-specialty hospital in all of the district headquarters and everybody might be handled freed from value.
- Under the Jal Jeevan Mission, free potable water might be equipped to all households by 2022.
For this year’s election, BJP has formed an alliance with the ruling AIADMK and is contesting on 20 seats. The AIADMK alliance is mainly facing competition from the DMK-Congress alliance.
In the 2016 assembly elections, AIADMK won 135 seats, DMK won 88 seats and Congress bagged eight seats. BJP fielded candidates for 188 seats but failed to win even a single seat.
Voting for all of the 234 seats of Tamil Nadu meeting might be held in a single part on April 6 and the outcomes might be introduced on May 2.