Chennai: Tamil Nadu authorities has introduced new lockdown pointers within the wake of Coronavirus unfold within the State. The new restrictions will likely be efficient from April 26.
As per the brand new order, magnificence parlours, salons, spas, and barbershops will stay closed. Only takeaways will likely be allowed in accommodations, eating places, and tea outlets.
All locations of worship will likely be closed for the general public from April 26.
In its new order, the Tamil Nadu authorities has restricted attendees for marriage ceremony ceremonies to a most variety of 50 folks. Besides this, 25 folks have been allowed for funerals.
Here are the restrictions imposed by the Tamil Nadu authorities:
- Shopping malls, giant format shops to be shut. Departmental shops allowed with 50 Percent capability.
- Theatres, leisure golf equipment, gyms, assembly halls, auditoriums and bars to stay closed.
- Salons, spas, parlours and barbershops to be shut.
- Only takeaway providers allowed in accommodations, tea outlets, and many others.
- E- commerce allowed with time restrictions.
- Religious locations to stay closed.
- Only 25 folks allowed for funerals and 50 for marriages.
- Minimum 50 % of workers at IT companies directed to earn a living from home.
- Sports coaching academies will likely be shut. The coaching allowed just for worldwide and nationwide sporting occasions.
- Except for Puducherry, all different state passengers and vacationers want to use for e-pass by means of the federal government portal, they are going to be allowed contained in the state provided that cleared.