In order to forestall the additional unfold of corona virus within the state, Uddhav Thackeray led Maharashtra authorities on Wednesday introduced to increase the lockdown restrictions within the state until 31 January subsequent 12 months. As per the newest improvement, the lockdown norms will likely be in place until midnight of 31 January. ALSO READ | Alert! No Breathalyzers, But Blood Tests: Mumbai Police’s Strict Measures Against Drunk Drivers On New Year’s Eve
In an official discover issued right now, the state authorities stated “The state is threatened with the spread of Covid-19 virus. Therefore, to take certain emergency measures to prevent and contain the spread of the virus, the lockdown in the state has been extended till January 31.”
According to the federal government assertion, all of the actions permitted on occasion shall be continued. Moreover, the federal government has eased a number of lockdown restrictions in a bid to permit financial actions within the state.
Rules To Be Followed On New Year:
- The Maharashtra govt appealed folks to welcome the brand new 12 months sitting at residence. If doable, don’t get out of houses and welcome the brand new 12 months with simplicity.
- On December 31, keep away from gathering in crowds close to seashores and gardens, particularly at Gateway of India, Marine Lines, Juhu Chowpatty and different public locations.
- Follow social distance in public locations
- Use face masks and sanitizers when step out of houses.
- Elderly folks (60) and youngsters (10) ought to keep away from going out of the home.
Ever because the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus in India, Maharahstra has continued to be worst hit state. State’s Corona tally rose to 19,25,066 on Tuesday because it recorded 3,018 new circumstances. the loss of life toll reached 49,373 as state recorded 69 new fatalities. As per the newest well being updates, the state has 54,537 energetic circumstances of the coronavirus illness.