Mumbai: As Maharashtra battles the brand new surge in Coronavirus instances, CM Uddhav Thackeray will maintain a gathering with the Commissioner and different officers of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Tuesday to overview the scenario within the metropolis. ALSO READ | ‘Projection Of Unscientific Medicine Slap To People’: IMA To Harsh Vardhan For Promoting Patanjali’s Coronil
Maharashtra has been seen going through a brand new disaster with respect to a sudden spike in recent Covid-19 infections. So to overview the scenario and make essential selections, CM Uddhav Thackeray will meet BMC Commissioner and different officers, as reported by information company ANI.
5 Important Updates About Covid-19 Situation In Maharashtra:
1. New Restrictions: Amid fears of over new lockdown, extreme restrictions with stringent curbs have been imposed in Nagpur, Pune, Nashik, Amravati, Akola, Yavatmal, Aurangabad, Satara, and others.
Restrictions have additionally been imposed in Buldhana metropolis, Chikahli, Khamgaon, Deulgaon Raja and Malkapur areas of Buldhana. Buldhana DM S Ramamurthy knowledgeable that solely important providers shall be permitted between eight am and three pm. Home isolation isn’t permitted. Strict motion shall be taken towards individuals who would violate the rules.
2. Challans In Mumbai: Mumbai police have been authorised to concern challans to individuals for not carrying masks. commissioner Param Bir Singh knowledgeable that they’re masks violators must pay a challan of Rs 200. For not carrying a helmet or a seat belt, the fantastic is Rs 500.
3. CM Thackeray On Lockdown: While addressing the individuals of Maharashtra on Sunday, CM Thackeray in a press convention knowledgeable that the state has reported round 7,000 new instances. He mentioned that if the Covid-19 scenario deteriorates additional, the state authorities shall be pressured to impose a lockdown.
4. Covid Violation Case: A case has registered towards former MP Dhananjay Mahadik and two others for violation of Covid-19 measures at marriage operate of his son in Pune on February 21. NCP chief Sharad Pawar, BJP chief Devendra Fadnavis and Haryana Dy CM Dushyant Chautala have been among the many attendees.
5. 12-Hour Night Curfew: Maharashtra aid and rehabilitation minister Vijay Wadettiwar talked about the potential for the state authorities imposing a 12-hour night time curfew, “between 5 pm and 5 am”, in areas with critical Coronavirus transmission. A gathering shall be held with Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray within the coming week to finalise the choice.
(With Agency Inputs)