Instagram customers have been obsessing over the brand new Remix characteristic currently that permits you to place your Reels alongside a video from one other person. It’s an attention-grabbing option to work together, collaborate and have interaction with different individuals on the app. You can sing, dance, mimic or report a response video alongside others Reels. This characteristic is kind of much like TikTookay Duet, and in case you are fascinated with methods to use it, then here is a easy information.
You can even check our tutorial on methods to add lyrics and songs to Instagram Stories to make them enjoyable to observe.
How to Remix Instagram Reels
- Open any Reel and faucet the three dots on the prime and select “Remix this Reel.”
- You will now see the unique Reel positioned subsequent to the house the place you possibly can add yours. You can select to report your Reel immediately from right here or add a pre-recorded video from the gallery.
- Then, add and select the arrow button on the left aspect.
- Once added, now you can make modifications like add filters, enhance the tempo, modify the audio ranges or add a voiceover to the video.
- When you might be prepared together with your video, faucet Share to on the backside and it is finished.
How to Enable or Disable Remixing on Reels
This Remix characteristic is simply accessible on newly uploaded Reels, so if you would like individuals to have the ability to remix your previous reels, you possibly can manually allow the characteristic by tapping three dots by yourself video and deciding on Enable Remixing. But, when you want to flip off remixing in your reels, you possibly can select Disable remixing.
You can watch your Remix Reels on the Reels tab and test who has remixed your Reels via Instagram’s Activity tab.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.
Is OnePlus 9R previous wine in a brand new bottle — or one thing extra? We mentioned this on Orbital, the Gadgets 360 podcast. Later (beginning at 23:00), we discuss concerning the new OnePlus Watch. Orbital is out there on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever you get your podcasts.