Maharashtra is gorgeous in Could and June due to the fireflies. Sure, these are the months when the state’s well-known annual Fireflies Competition takes place. It’s considered the very best time to see tens of millions of fireflies! These magnificent shimmering God’s creations could be discovered all through Maharashtra.
The pageant for this 12 months has already began in lots of places, together with Bhandardara, Kothaligad, Rajmachi, Samrad, and Purushwadi. All internet hosting areas have already arrange camps, and guests are flooding in.
Let’s check out all of the locations the place you possibly can see these unbelievable bugs!
1) Purushwadi: Stunning Purushwadi is positioned near the Maharashtra village of Pachnai. Along with being the start line for the Harishchandragad Trek, the placement is well-known for its inhabitants of fireflies.
2) Samrad: Samrad is one other location the place you possibly can see tens of millions of flowing flies. The charming hamlet is near Sandhan Valley and Ratangad. Given the proximity of Ajoba Fort and Kalsubai Peak, the realm is a haven for thrill-seekers.
3) Rajmachi Fort: Rajmachi Fort, a historic gem, is a haven for adventurers and fly lovers. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj constructed the fort within the seventeenth century. Hundreds of fireflies encompass the realm, giving it a surreal look.
4) Bhandardara: Bhandardara, a captivating and lesser-known hill city in Maharashtra, is positioned at an elevation of 3000 ft and is one other haven for fireflies. The world is all about pure magnificence and is the best weekend getaway for Mumbai residents. It presents the best retreat for these in search of a weekend getaway on account of its tranquil landscapes.
5) Kothaligad Fort: Kothaligad Fort transforms right into a firefly playground as nightfall falls. The world is well-known for its summer time and winter night time treks.
ALSO READ | 4 Places In India For A Perfect Seasonal Escape