The Bharatiya Janata Party president JP Nadda on Monday relased ballot manifesto referred to as as ‘Sankalp Patra’ for the Assam meeting election that are scheduled later this month. The celebration’s ballot manifesto was unveiled within the presence of Chief Minister Sarvananda Sonowal and Himanta Biswa Sarma. State President of the celebration, Ranjeet Kumar Das was additionally current on the occasion held at a Guwahati-based resort.
Speaking at a programme, BJP president stated “we have gained momentum of development. We are standing for a big leap. With these aspirations, we have put our words in 10 commitments to the people of Assam.”
Nadda whereas unveiling celebration’s huge guarantees stated that the BJP if voted to energy will construct huge reservoirs round Bramhaputra to preserve additional water underneath Bramhaputra imaginative and prescient to save lots of the individuals from floods. The celebration has promised to offer monetary help of Rs 3,000 per 30 days tp 30 lakh deserving households underneath Orunodoi Scheme.
“We will work on a corrected NRC for Assam’s protection. We will protect genuine Indian citizens and detect infiltrators to ensure the Ahom civilization stays safe. To protect Assam’s political rights, we will speed up delimitation process,” BJP chief JP Nadda added.
Assam BJP Manifesto 2021: 10 Promises
- “We will build big reservoirs around Bramhaputra to conserve extra water under Bramhaputra vision to save the people from floods.”
- “30 lakh deserving families will be paid financial support of Rs 3,000 per month under Orunodoi Scheme.”
- “We will stop illegal encroachments from Namghars and help them with Rs 2.5 lakh each for proper reconstruction.”
- “Under Mission Shishu Unnayan, we’re committed to provide quality education. For girl child after class VIII, we will provide cycles as well.”
- “We will work on a corrected NRC for Assam’s protection. We will protect genuine Indian citizens and detect infiltrators to ensure the Ahom civilization stays safe. “
- “To protect Assam’s political rights, delimitation process will be sped up.”
- “To make Assam self-sufficient, we will start Assam Aahar Aatmanirbharta initiative will be started. For this, we will plan at the micro and macro level and take it ahead in several sectors.”
- “We are committed to make Assam the fastest job creating state in the country. We will provide 2 lakh jobs in public sector – 1 lakh till 31st March 2022 and the rest till later. We will also provide 8 lakh jobs in private sector. “
- “Entrepreneur schools will be developed, along with the right financial support and environment.”
- “We will empower all citizens with land rights to develop them. Landless Indian citizens will also be provided land rights.”
In Assam, Assembly elections shall be held in three phases on March 27, April 1 and April 6. Results shall be declared on May 2. BJP will contest on 92 seats whereas the accomplice events will struggle on remainder of the seats.
The 2016 elections in Assam gave a fractured mandate as no celebration received an absolute majority. The BJP had emerged because the single-largest celebration with 60 MLAs, whereas its allies Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) and Bodoland People’s Front (BPF) managed to safe 14 and 12 seats, respectively. The ruling dispensation even had help of an Independent MLA.